Junior Project Analyst at Mobify in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Mobify is seeking an exceptional full-time Junior Project Analyst to join our professional services team. This is an excellent entry level role for anyone wanting to join an exciting startup and have a significant positive impact on business results.
- Estimate effort required to deliver professional services projects.
- Provide critical data support to the professional services team.
- Monitor project budgets.
- Perform any data analysis relevant to project tasks.
- Focus on continual process improvement to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Work with the sales and professional services team to hit SLA targets.
- Love data, reporting and understanding how things work.
- Have a high attention to detail.
- Have a good understanding of front-end web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS).
- Have an understanding of project management methodology.
- Have post-secondary education in MIS, CIS or related field.
Mobify is an open platform to adapt any website for mobile devices: smartphones, tablets and more. We help businesses solve the complex design and performance challenges of today's multi-screen web by providing tools and APIs for launching fast, responsive websites.
Mobify is used by leading Fortune 500 companies and drives hundreds of millions of dollars in mobile revenue. Our global customers include Starbucks, BT, Siemens, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and hundreds more.