HR Manager at Mobify in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Mobify is growing quickly and we're seeking an full-time HR Manager to join our amazing team to coordinate the HR efforts at Mobify including compensation and benefits, training and development, and regulatory compliance. From creating policy to overseeing a big office move, you'll help us make Mobify an amazing work place for our employees.
- Act as a knowledgable resource and advisor to our team leads on HR regulations and effective employee management.
- Lead performance management programs and an annual compensation analysis.
- HR administration of employee benefits, payroll and updating employee information in our HRIS.
- Create and develop HR policies and programs that would benefit our growing team including training and development initiatives
- Manage LMO applications, new hire onboarding and other tasks to support recruitment
- Mentor our Office Administrator with planning events and projects including an upcoming office move
- Making Mobify an even better place to work!
- Bring 5+ years experience in an HR Generalist role with a high-tech company
- Have a degree or diploma in Human Resources Management (CHRP designation a plus)
- Have strong knowledge of B.C. employment laws and standards
- Are great at completing tasks and are highly organized; you're also flexible enough to work in a fluid environment
- Are an excellent communicator and have a great sense of humour
- You have experience with event planning and payroll
- You've worked with a growing startup organization before
Mobify is an open platform to adapt any website for mobile devices: smartphones, tablets and more. We help businesses solve the complex design and performance challenges of today's multi-screen web by providing tools and APIs for launching fast, responsive websites.
Mobify is used by leading Fortune 500 companies and drives hundreds of millions of dollars in mobile revenue. Our global customers include Starbucks, BT, Siemens, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and hundreds more.