From prototyping to deployment, you'll have input into each step of our agile development process. You'll work with our designers to develop the experience, and work with our engineering team to execute, but not necessarily in that order. We iterate and develop new features within our portfolio of world-class mobile web products, relying on real user data to inform all of our decisions. We also contribute to the open source community. Check out some of our open source projects: https://github.com/mobify or www.mobify.com/dev.
This position is located in Vancouver, Canada (Gastown) and we are only considering candidates who do not require sponsorship.
- Iterate new layouts and user flows with our mobile designers, then integrate into new or existing templates as needed
- Write and integrate user interaction scripts into various products
- Write documentation and support users of the products you help develop
- Solve interesting problems
- Help us continue to develop great products!
- Have extensive experience in a front-end engineering role and are passionate about design, mobile and the web
- Have used templating languages like Django Templates or Mustache
- Are comfortable with a web frameworks like Django
- Are comfortable with Adobe products; the idea of saving out assets from a PSD doesn't frighten you
- Have great communication skills
- Have a good understanding of developing wireframes for user flows
- You contribute to the open source community and are active on Github, BitBucket, blogs, twitter and HackNews
Mobify is a rapidly growing Vancouver-based technology company building the next generation of adaptive web products. Our vision is to mobify the web - to make it amazing and accessible on every device. Over 75,000 developers use Mobify products to adapt their website for mobile and tablets devices. We empower customers and developers at companies like Starbucks, ideeli, Threadless, BT, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and NBC to deliver over $100-million in mobile commerce this year, and that's just the beginning.
- You want to tackle world-class technology problems and change the way the world uses the web
- You are equally passionate about the web and making it amazing and accessible on every device
- You love to work with really smart and interesting people who have authored books, written plays, attended university at the age of 12, rowed across the Atlantic Ocean and more
- Convenient Gastown location in beautiful Vancouver, Canada
- Competitive salary, great benefits and yoga classes and kettlebell classes right at the office!