Communications and Graphic Designer - Marketing at Mobify in Vancouver, BC, C...
Mobify is looking for an experienced Communications and Graphic Designer to join our growing team Marketing team. As part of the Marketing team, you'll bring your previous experience and cool ideas to deliver quality results on a range of projects, from print to web, infographics to presentations and everything in between.
You are an ambitious individual who craves opportunities to improve your own skills and come up with creative ways of improving communications to our clients and prospects.
- Own, develop and maintain the design concept of all sales decks and client-facing materials
- Produce thought leadership presentation assets to illustrate stories and concepts
- Find ways of improving the qualify of our current marketing materials
- Produce innovative visual design such as infographics and e-books
- Maintain a consistent and recognizable visual style throughout all materials
- Support other teams on design-related activities
- Have an awesome portfolio of work demonstrating quality illustration and graphic creation
- Possess 2+ years of experience in creative design on a range of projects
- Are open and receptive to design critique, focusing on the client and creative briefs
- Are an expert in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat Pro
- Have experience with PowerPoint or Keynote
- Can articulate your ideas with clarity
- Post-secondary education in design or a related discipline
- Browser-based animation skills: CSS or Canvas (or both!)
- A solid understanding of modern web design principles and execution to grow into new technologies
Mobify is a rapidly growing Vancouver-based technology company building the next generation of adaptive web products. Our vision is to mobify the web - to make it amazing and accessible on every device. Over 75,000 developers use Mobify products to adapt their website for mobile and tablets devices. We empower customers and developers at companies like Starbucks, ideeli, Threadless, BT, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and NBC to deliver over $100-million in mobile commerce this year, and that's just the beginning.
- You want to tackle world-class technology problems and change the way the world uses the web
- You are equally passionate about the web and making it amazing and accessible on every device
- You love to work with really smart and interesting people who have authored books, written plays, attended university at the age of 12, rowed across the Atlantic Ocean and more
- Convenient Gastown location in beautiful Vancouver, Canada
- Competitive salary, great benefits and yoga classes and kettlebell classes right at the office!