Front-End Developer at Mindlink Resources in Vancouver, WA
Boise, Idaho or Portland, Seattle, San Diego, San Francisco, Sacramento, Ft. Collins, CO
(near an HP site)
The Front-End Developer will work closely with the User Experience/Design professionals and the software development teams in order to make the UX prototype into reality and thereon integrate the UI with the product code.
You will be working directly with the Hewlett Packard UX team. You will be supporitng them by coding the UI and implementing business intelligence in a customer facing site that is currently in development.
- Consult with the Clients and Other Project Team members to design, build and manage web sites.
- Develop installation programs if needed for websites.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others (Development teams, etc.).
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
You possess 3-5+ years of the following experience/skills:
- Infographics (The UI has tons of interactive charts that will be used as, not only, reports but also navigation pieces, good for interaction )
- Offline storage ability (to save data locally to be used in Offline mode or to have a better performance)
Mindlink Resources, LLC is a staffing agency pecializing in placing technical, linguistic and creative talent with companies working with on-line content. To learn more, visit www.mindlinkresources.com
Mindlink Resources, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or veteran status.