General Manager at Midas Hospitality in North Little Rock, AR
Established in 2006, Midas Hospitality, LLC has quickly become one of the premier hospitality management groups in the Midwest. Midas Executives have a combined 90+ years of experience in superior hotel development, professional asset management and hotel accounting services. We have developed, opened and managed numerous properties including Marriott, Courtyard by Marriott, Fairfield Inn and Suites, Sheraton Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, Hilton, Hampton Inn, and aloft by Starwood. www.midashospitality.com
We are searching for an experienced General Manager for our recently acquired Hilton Garden Inn – North Little Rock, Arkansas.
The challenging General Manager position has overall responsibility for managing the operations of the hotel to maximize profitability, ensure superior service and product quality, and drive brand and value initiatives, hotel performance, and the development of people. Key responsibilities of the role include:
· Manage day-to-day operations and assignments of the hotel. Plan and organize work, communicate goals, and schedule/assign work. Comply with and advise staff of formal policies and procedures, identify options and resolve issues. Initiate salary, disciplinary, or other staff-related actions in accordance with company rules and policies. Alert regional management or corporate office of serious issues.
· Ensure that product quality standards are met in all areas of the hotel as it relates to the appearance, levels of maintenance and cleanliness; establish and maintain preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel. Achieve productivity and quality goals.
· Establish performance goals for employees and provide regular feedback. Develop a succession plan to ensure adequate future bench strength. Ensure all staff are properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
· Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, employees, and hotel assets. Achieve established safety compliance goals. Comply with all standards and inspection requirements, brand and company.
Degree in Hotel Administration, Business Administration or equivalent experience preferred, along with manager or hotel manager experience.
· Strong oral and written skills.
· Persuasive, persistent and positive demeanor. A team-oriented focus.
· Knowledge of Hotel Group Systems
· Knowledge of market where hotel will be located - a PLUS
· Hilton experience preferred
· Food & Beverage experience a plus
To be considered for this position, please respond with salary requirements and/or history.