Reseller Relationship Manager at Sterling Payment Technologies in Tampa, FL
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Reseller Relationship Manager is responsible for facilitating all post sales functions related to our new Partners and integrators.
- Facilitate all Post Sales functions related to New Partners; Partnership Kick-off, Partner Training (how to work with Sterling), Assist in boarding of first few merchants, Monitor Partner residuals and spiffs, Implement sales and marketing campaigns (white papers, press release, testimonial, website presence, etc.).
- Facilitate all Post Sales functions related to new Integrator Partners; Assist in assessing appropriate integration platform, serve as liaison and facilitator between Integrator and Sterling’s Product/Development/Technical/Sales/Marketing departments, Assist in beta and boarding process, Implement sales and marketing campaigns (white papers, press release, testimonial, website presence, etc.).
- Liaison between Partner and Assigned SAE; Ensure partnership is maximized, Assist with technical issues, make sure all merchants boarded are processing.
- Provide monthly reporting on all activity.
- Conduct educational training one on one/classes/web/onsite on Sterling products and services covering all aspects of the processes and procedures required to conduct business with Sterling in order to increase knowledge and sales activity.
- Work directly with all Sales Distribution channels to provide education, training, sales assistance, implementation guidelines and installation assistance.
- Identify and provide input to management and appropriate areas of the company when there are any potential issues that may affect sales, support and/or implementation.
- Coordinate efforts of the certification process for POS software products as they relate to Sterling and the referral partner.
- Monitor activity and service levels of referral partners with regular interaction with BDEs, SAEs and Sterling management.
- Input and updates of referral partners within the Sterling internal databases.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of card industry regulations, integrated card payment devices and applications and internal procedures.
- Maintain current knowledge of Sterling products, services and processes. Attend all new product and service training sessions as assigned by supervisor.
- Log sales and service related calls in appropriate Sterling internal databases.
- Escalate unresolved issues to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Adhere to company quality standards, company policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Act as Departmental Subject Matter Expert on Salesforce.com.
- Perform miscellaneous job duties as assigned.
- Passing performance on a drug test, background check, and credit evaluation
- One - three years of work-experience in the customer service, financial, or sales-related fields.
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in the electronic payments industry preferred but not required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats with individuals and groups
- Ability to handle and complete a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
- Ability to understand and communicate detailed technical information
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions
- Ability to handle confidential material appropriately
- Ability to display a professional demeanor
- Ability to be detail oriented
- Ability to communicate and resolve problems on a timely basis
- Ability to acknowledge full ownership responsibility in accomplishing the business objectives
1. Ability to utilize personal computer, telephone, facsimile, copier, calculator, and other general office equipment
DATE LAST UPDATED: November 9, 2012
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with it.