Senior Java Software Developer at Mediaocean in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
What we need:
Mediaocean is expanding! We are emerging into a new era of media technology and are looking for senior Java developers to join our collaborative environment. If you are looking for an opportunity to develop quality solutions to complex and interesting problems on a global scale, this is the role for you!
What you’ll do:
- Be involved with complete software lifecycle, from initial specification development through release and implementation.
- Develop interactive applications with high visibility within customer organizations.
- Develop applications in Java/Swing client and COBOL server.
- Participate in planned migration to Java server.
- Work within our Oracle database.
- Interact with project manager, quality assurance, DBA, UNIX administrator.
- Other duties as defined by Mediaocean manager/management
What you’ll bring to the job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field +5 years experience, or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent +1 year experience
We’d also like to see experience in:
- Java (5 years if Bachelor's, 1 year if Master's)
- Oracle database design
- JForm Designer
- Eclipse IDE
- Auto-code generation
- Multi-tier architecture