We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at Mediaocean
Not the right job?
Lead Internal Systems Administrator at Mediaocean in New York, NY
What we need:
A Lead Internal Systems Administrator who will be responsible for assisting in the day to day operations and management of the Internal Systems team. This is a critical role that is responsible for monitoring all computer-related systems as well as helpdesk support.
This role will report directly to the Infrastructure Director. We are looking for a very hands-on person that will maintain, manage, and troubleshoot all products and platforms to assist Mediaocean staff and support internal systems.
If you are the type of person that is always willing to find answers to all questions and are ready to research the best solutions, this could be the role for you!
What you’ll do:
- Lead Internal infrastructure projects
- Administer server/workstation systemsIdentify and resolve computer system malfunctions and operational problems. Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Evaluate and/or recommend purchases of computers, network hardware, peripheral equipment, and software
- Perform daily maintenance and remote assistance when needed
- Other duties as defined by Mediaocean Manager/Management
What you’ll bring to the job:
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Desktop/Workstation Operating Systems XP/Vista/Win7
- Microsoft desktop/server software and applications
- Windows Server Operating Systems 2000/2003/2008/2008R2
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010
- Hardware maintenance & troubleshooting
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Four-year college degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, a related field or equivalent experience
- One or more of the following certifications preferred: A+, MCSA, CCNA
What else we would like to see:
- Disciplined work approach with the ability to function independently and take initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in an organized manner and with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Linux/MAC OS support, Basic Network skills
- If you are ready to be a part of something exciting, apply online.