Front Desk Receptionist - Entry Level at Mediaocean in New York, NY
Mediaocean is the world’s largest, independent advertising technology company. Its clients include the most successful advertising agencies, media specialists, media owners and advertisers. Our mission is to give advertising agencies power over technology in a rapidly changing digital landscape. It’s making this a reality through the creation of a global, open and neutral operating system that will benefit the entire industry.
What we need:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing, and service-oriented entry-level Receptionist to be the face of Mediaocean in our New York Headquarters! In this role you will work closely with team members, clients, outside vendors, and visitors. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with an ability to multi-task with ease in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone who has had at least one year of experience working in a corporate setting. If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing and exciting team, then this could be the role for you!
What you'll do:
- Greet all clients, vendors, visitors and staff
- Answer busy phone lines and direct all incoming calls
- Assist with meeting preparation
- Order lunch and food when necessary
- Setup GoTo meetings
- Coordinate car and travel arrangements as needed
- Maintain confidentiality of all messages, documents, letters, emails, etc. that are processed through the Reception Desk
- Assist the Executive assistants with adhoc projects as needed
What you'll bring to the job:
- 1-5 years experience working in Reception
- Exemplary telephone, written, and verbal communiction skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Positive attitude, high energy and a team player
- Basic Word and Excel skills
- If you are ready to be a part of something exciting, please apply online.