Business Development Director - Digital Media Platforms at Mediaocean in New ...
What we need
MBuy [a MediaOcean powered company] is changing the way the world buys media…MBuy’s platform utilizes powerful data and cross-media technology solutions to deliver better results for agencies and advertisers.
We're looking for a sharp sales executive who is passionate about helping mid-sized agencies get the most value for their advertising dollars. Step into this high-impact role that allows you to influence decisions, develop strategy and do what you do best.
This position is based in our NYC office (Chelsea area) and will report to the VP of Business Development.
What you’ll do
- Acquire new clients and generate business through prospecting and qualifying leads
- Proactively manage client relationships to ensure that advertisers get the best results and have the tools available to succeed using our platform
- Prepare proposal and online presentations to potential advertisers and advertising agencies
What you’ll bringto the job
- 3 - 8 years business development experience in an innovation industry (e.g. digital media, interactive advertising, technology, and/or online publishing) required.
- Deep knowledge of the exchange traded media space, DSP’s and 3rd party data strongly preferred
- Established network of contacts at first and second tier agencies
- Proven track record of successful selling in a start-up environment
- Fluent and comfortable with ad technologies (e.g. pixels, s2s, cookie matching)
- Excellent presentation and written communications skills
- Proven ability to get deals done
- Demonstrated experience networking and establishing new relationshipswith key players at agencies and brands
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, and identify and quantify new opportunities
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding performance goals
- Ability to consultatively work with clients to come up with creative solutions to their advertising needs
What we’d alsolike to see
- Natural leader and problem solver
- Intrinsically motivated but able to work well with the team
- Hands on Salesforce (or similar CRM) and MS Office skills (Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel)
- If you're ready to be part of something exciting, please apply online.