Design Intern at Mass Relevance in Austin, TX
The creative team is looking for summer design interns to assist in a number of areas.
· Design of interactive social web experiences
· Design for various online and printed corporate and product marketing efforts
· Ongoing evolution and content creation for massrelevance.com
· Ideation and design of new and interesting data visualizations
· Assist in the evolution of the UI/UX of the Mass Relevance software platform
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
· A solid understanding of user-centric design
· The desire and drive to have a career in interactive/digital design
· The ability to be a self-starter and work well individually as well as on a team
· Basic understanding of HTML and web technologies
· Experience in graphic design and the printing process
· An understanding and interest in the social web
· An online portfolio showcasing your most relevant and compelling work
About Mass Relevance:
"Welcome to Mass Relevance. You may have seen our platform at work if you see tweets on TV, such as on The Voice, The X Factor, CNN Debates or NBC News shows. We powered social experiences in Katy Perry's world tour, Pepsi's home page, Victoria's Secret fashion show, Purina's Times Square billboard, and NY Times site. We are the official partners of Twitter in this space, and we work with many other social companies, agencies and partners.
What we do is simple -- with our software (and service), brands can capture and filter social conversations and build them into engaging brand ("owned") experiences. Said another way, our technology can turn any digital experience (and they're growing like crazy) into a real-time, participatory experience. Our software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform enables aggregation and discovery of this content, filtering and moderation, visualization and integration into displays, and analytics and reporting to lift metrics our customers care about, such as time on site, conversion, traffic and customer loyalty. And with that, our purpose is to inspire brands to involve their audiences...anywhere.
Within 5 minutes of walking in our office you will sense our team reflects our values of teamswork, transopency, agilispeed, awesomeness and freesponsibility. We want colleagues that reflect those values, and want to be part of a team that is accomplishing something great. We believe our balanced appreciation for technology, design and strong marketing/sales execution are a winning combination. In our first 2 years we’ve grown to over 70+ people and over 200 large media and brand customers. Yet, we feel like this is just the beginning. We're looking for passionate people to join us, to build a future together, and invent the next era of social and marketing.
- Sam Decker, CEO and co-founder, @samdecker