Contract Web Developer at Mass Relevance in Austin, TX
Contract Web Developer
Austin, TX, United States
Mass Relevance, a fast growing Austin startup, is looking for a sharp contract web developer to work with the digital marketing team on special projects. We want a smart, self motivated individual that is eager to learn and can help with various tasks.
- Help maintain and improve corporate Drupal website
- Custom module/theme development in Drupal.
- Develop static microsites for marketing campaigns
- Suggest and implement strategic recommendations to improve SEO
- Take design PSDs and create working email templates for use in Marketo
- 2-3 years experience in web design required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of experience, education and training.
- Experience with responsive and mobile web design required
- Drupal experience required
- Expert in HTML and CSS
- Expert level of proficiency and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite programs including but not limited to: Photoshop.
- Experience with Marketo a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with ever changing needs
- Good time management skills
- Willing to work as an integral part of a team
- Thrive when challenged
- 20+ hours per week
- Flexible working arrangement
About Mass Relevance:
"Welcome to Mass Relevance. You may have seen our platform at work if you see tweets on TV, such as on The Voice, The X Factor, CNN Debates or NBC News shows. We powered social experiences in Katy Perry's world tour, Pepsi's home page, Victoria's Secret fashion show, Purina's Times Square billboard, and NY Times site. We are the official partners of Twitter in this space, and we work with many other social companies, agencies and partners.
What we do is simple -- with our software (and service), brands can capture and filter social conversations and build them into engaging brand ("owned") experiences. Said another way, our technology can turn any digital experience (and they're growing like crazy) into a real-time, participatory experience. Our software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform enables aggregation and discovery of this content, filtering and moderation, visualization and integration into displays, and analytics and reporting to lift metrics our customers care about, such as time on site, conversion, traffic and customer loyalty. And with that, our purpose is to inspire brands to involve their audiences...anywhere.
Within 5 minutes of walking in our office you will sense our team reflects our values of teamswork, transopency, agilispeed, awesomeness and freesponsibility. We want colleagues that reflect those values, and want to be part of a team that is accomplishing something great. We believe our balanced appreciation for technology, design and strong marketing/sales execution are a winning combination. In our first 2 years we’ve grown to over 90+ people and over 200 large media and brand customers. Yet, we feel like this is just the beginning. We're looking for passionate people to join us, to build a future together, and invent the next era of social and marketing.
- Sam Decker, CEO and co-founder, @samdecker
The Perks at Mass Relevance:
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Fantastic Fridays – team building events on the first Friday of every month.
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin with parking included
- Fresh, healthy lunches prepared daily by our company Chef.
- Unlimited snacks and drinks