Cost Accountant at Marcus Ronaldi in Minneapolis, MN
Cost Accountant focused on the maintenance of the J.D. Edwards standard cost system.
This will include development of standards and review of variances. Responsible for reconciliation of inventory accounts. In addition, the position will support or execute plans to fully utilize J.D. Edwards system to capture production activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Analyze and maintain J.D. Edwards standard cost system.
2. Allocate special work orders to certain business units.
3. Review and analyze work orders in J.D. Edwards for business units to provide timely and accurate accounting.
4. Review general ledger variance accounts.
5. Review product line variances.
6. Prepare monthly/quarterly audit schedules as required.
7. Assist in monthly financial closings which may include reconciliations of accounts, review and analysis of actual to budget or forecast variances.
8. Assist and support the new product development team.
9. Review and analyze bill of material and configured costs.
10. Handle special assignments from supervisor which are moderate to advance complexity.
11. Plan and schedule work activities to complete assignments in their order of priority and to make the most effective use of time.
12. Contributions to mature and support the J.D. Edwards costing system and inventory valuation.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
4-plus years related experience in Cost Accounting
CPA or CMA