Web Integration Developer at Manilla in San Francisco, CA
About this Start-up:
"2012 Webby award winner Manilla <http://www.manilla.com> is the definitive digital account management service that instantly gets consumers organized, reduces clutter and stress, and saves time and money. With Manilla, consumers get an up-to-the-minute organized view of all their household accounts - including financial, utilities, travel rewards, and subscriptions – anywhere, anytime. Manilla also makes it easier for consumers to manage their accounts, pay their bills, and see and store forever all of their account-related mail.
Manilla is a fully-funded startup backed by Hearst Corporation, with a very seasoned and successful leadership team. Manilla has offices in New York and San Francisco.
- Develop, test, and troubleshoot data integration scripts
- Perform database-level issue investigation using SQL
- Work with cross-functional teams to strategize, problem-solve, and document
- Solid functional grasp of CSS
- Working knowledge of HTTP
- Strong web-page debugging
- Working knowledge of Regular Expressions
- Solid programming experience (preferably in an object-oriented language)
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Rock solid analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with version control (knowledge of git a plus!)
- Detail-oriented with strong communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (computer science, information systems, or other related field)
- Knowledge of finance/subscription payment models a plus!
- Knowledge of Ruby a plus!