Performance Marketing Manager at Manilla in San Francisco, CA
A 2012 double Webby Award Winner, Manilla is the new way for consumers to manage their bills and more. With Manilla, consumers get an up-to-the-minute organized view of all their household accounts - including financial, utilities, travel rewards, and subscriptions – anywhere, anytime. Manilla also makes it easier for consumers to manage their accounts, pay their bills, and see and store forever all of their account-related mail. Manilla is a fully-funded startup backed by Hearst Corporation, with a very seasoned and successful leadership team. Manilla has offices in New York and San Francisco.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to fill a new role on Manilla’s marketing team. As the Performance Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to build, manage and support key consumer-facing marketing programs that are designed to drive user acquisition, activation and engagement. You also will have responsibility for analyzing and reporting on the performance of these programs for the Company’s leadership team. In this role, you will collaborate closely with a team of highly talented product managers, engineers, marketers and operations professionals on a daily basis to execute your initiatives.
This is a great role for an individual who has a solid foundation in data analysis and project management but is passionate about creating marketing programs that delight users and drive business results.
- Own & manage transaction email & alerts platform & programs, working in close partnership with Product team.
- Oversee development of key marketing programs, including monthly email newsletter, co-marketing integrations and house ads, ensuring that these programs meet and/or exceed targets.
- Drive performance marketing analytics, including producing weekly and monthly reports that support consumer marketing efforts and highlight key insights and trends.
- Manage deployment of landing page tests and optimizations (across web and mobile) to meet aggressive conversion goals.
- Monitor and collect data on Manilla.com funnel-related performance from various tracking tools, identifying where there might be opportunities to improve acquisition and engagement performance.
- 4-5 years experience working in consumer-facing online businesses in a mix of product and marketing roles.
- Strong passion for the user and ability to identify those messages that are likely to resonate most with target audiences and drive user action
- Intellectually curious with strong analytical skills, including demonstrated ability in performing complex data analysis and building data-driven reports.
- Understanding of product development process, adept at managing multiple projects at same time and being able to work collaboratively with Product & Engineering teams.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Team player who is a self-starter and is able to thrive in fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Understanding of funnel-based business drivers and models is a plus
- Familiarity with Email Service Provider (ESP) platforms and technologies is desired, but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and marketing and/or web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Omniture and ClickTale.
- College degree.