iOS Engineer at Manilla in San Francisco, CA
Webby award winner Manilla <http://www.manilla.com> is the definitive digital account management mobile & web service that instantly gets consumers organized, reduces clutter and stress, and saves time and money.
With Manilla's top-ranking apps for iOS and Android and award-winning web site, consumers get an up-to-the-minute organized view of all their household accounts - including financial, utilities, travel rewards, and subscriptions – anywhere, anytime. Manilla also makes it easier for consumers to manage their accounts, pay their bills, and see and store forever all of their account-related mail.
Manilla is a fully-funded startup backed by Hearst Corporation, with a very seasoned and successful leadership team. Manilla has offices in New York and San Francisco.
We're searching for an iOS engineer to join our mobile team and help craft our iOS phone and tablet applications, as well as our Ruby API. You will work in our downtown SF office and, as a member of the core team, make decisions and build software that changes the way people view their account information and documents via their iOS devices.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience creating native iOS applications from conception to production.
- Familiarity with Objective-C, Xcode & Cocoa.
- Comfortable using external APIs.
- Eager to share knowledge with other team members (let’s make our team stronger)
- Contributed to one or more native iOS apps, whether they are in the App Store or simply hobby projects.
- Practice Agile Development
- Keep up with the latest iOS development trends
- Team player
- Enjoy working at our downtown SF office Monday through Friday
Send us your resume, along with one or more native iOS apps to which you have contributed, ideally available in the App Store. (We’d love to download it)