iOS Developer Position (All Levels) at Manilla in San Francisco, CA
2012 Webby award winner Manilla <http://www.manilla.com> is the definitive digital account management service that instantly gets consumers organized, reduces clutter and stress, and saves time and money. With Manilla, consumers get an up-to-the-minute organized view of all their household accounts - including financial, utilities, travel rewards, and subscriptions – anywhere, anytime. Manilla also makes it easier for consumers to manage their accounts, pay their bills, and see and store forever all of their account-related mail.
We're searching for an iOS engineer to join our mobile team and help craft our iOS applications, as well as our Ruby API. You will work within our small team, making decisions and building software that changes the way people view their account information and documents via their iOS devices.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience creating native iOS applications from conception to production.
- Familiarity with Cocoa, Obj-C, Xcode
- Comfortable using external APIs.
- Eager to share knowledge with other team members (let’s make our team stronger)
- Contribute to one or more native iOS apps, whether they are in the App Store or simply hobby projects.
- Practice Agile Development
- Keep up with the latest iOS development trends
- Team player
Finally, is your Ruby or Java better than your iOS? No problem. Let's talk.
Send us your resume, along with one or more native iOS apps to which you have contributed, ideally available in the App Store. (We’d love to download it)