.NET Developer Internship (Ongoing) at Magner Sanborn in Spokane, WA
We are a full-service, digitally integrated advertising and brand design agency with offices in Spokane, Seattle, and San Diego. Our difference lies in our ability to uncover the truth within brands and devise powerful ways to connect with the audience.
- Work with creative directors, art directors, developers, and other personnel in developing highly efficient solutions for our clients.
- Develop and build high-performing websites and web-based applications using custom ASP.Net C# code approach.
- Work with a senior developer until completion of projects on an ongoing basis.
- Implement the creative vision under tight deadlines in a manner that exudes a deep passion for the end-user experience, the business objective behind it, and the highest standard of excellence.
- Basic expertise in ASP.Net C#-based websites and web-based applications; examples to prove it. Impress us.
- Basic experience with ASP.Net C# development including: custom ASP.Net C# development, experience writing SQL statements for MSSQL database, using MVC framework, using LINQ to SQL, basic competency with XML & JSON data formats.
- Basic experience building custom ASP.Net C#/MSSQL Content Management System and dB-driven website / web-based application.
- Basic experience working under very tight deadlines.
- Self-directed problem solving, critical thinking skills & analytical approach to problem solving, and the ability to enthusiastically adapt to rapidly changing design requirements are a must.
- Computer Science coursework AND the desire and willingness to learn.
- Basic experience with the responsive design approach and building websites for mobile devices (phones & tablets).
- Basic experience integrating with third party API systems.
- Basic experience with Entity Framework.
Magner Sanborn is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with expertise and talent. We are a performance-based culture and offer generous employee benefits.