Technical Recruiter at Machine Zone in Palo Alto, CA
Are you relentless, innovative, and persistent when it comes to developing recruiting methodologies, executing them, helping make others great, and getting results? If so, we have a position for you that will have an impact not only with the recruiting team, but the entire Machine Zone organization!
The role will be responsible for recruiting top talent for a variety of positions across all of our business units.
- Directly source qualified and talented candidates for technical positions
- Recruit passive candidates through networking, complex internet searches, on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals
- Participate in recruiting efforts at job fairs and industry conferences
- Communicate with candidates throughout entire hiring process
- Schedule and manage phone and onsite interviews
- Manage recruiting process using our Applicant Tracking System (Jobscore.com)
- 5+ solid years of sourcing and/or direct recruiting experience at a start-up, internet and/or mobile gaming company (international a plus)
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple candidates, searches, and projects
- Experience using Jobscore, Taleo, Salesforce.com, or an equivalent ATS
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in partnership with others
- Knowledge of sourcing and mining techniques within the recruiting space
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Action-oriented and results-driven individual
- Passion or interest in games and technology
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Gaming experience required
Refer a Friend:
We rely on your referrals for our success, and to show our appreciation, Machine Zone offers a Referral Bonus Program. If you refer someone to us for a full-time position and we hire them, you will receive a $1000 referral bonus after 90 days of successful employment. Certain rules, restrictions, and eligibility requirements apply. To make a referral or to learn more about the Referral Bonus Program, please contact us at referral<at>machinezone.com.
Top Reasons to Join Us:
- Be part of the most innovative mobile gaming company with phenomenal growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation package, bonus initiative plans, 401K, full health benefits, ST/LT insurance and unlimited vacation
- Located in downtown Palo Alto near all the restaurants, bars, and cafes
- Food, snacks, drinks, and lunches/dinners with founders
- Monthly events (offsite mixers, game nights, ice cream socials, etc.), group lunches, holiday party, ping pong table, video games… and more!
Based in Palo Alto, Calif., Machine Zone, Inc. (formerly known as Addmired, Inc.) is focused on creating the most engaging free-to-play mobile social games in the world. Launched in 2008 with Y Combinator, Machine Zone has seen explosive annual growth with its highly successful free-to-play games, including Game of War: Fire Age, iMob 2, Original Gangstaz, Global War, Race or Die 2, among others. To date, the company has well over 40 million downloads of their iPhone games and is the recipient of the 2010 Crunchies Award (Techcrunch) for Best Bootstrapped Startup. Machine Zone operates profitably and has raised two rounds of funding from Anthos Capital, Baseline Ventures and Menlo Ventures.
We are a unique, highly talented and ambitious team of free-to-play game experts and rock-star engineers, all focused on building highly engaging mobile experiences for our gamers. We continue to expand our teams and look for top talent around the world to build not only the most exciting technical and social projects in mobile gaming, but to help create the best gaming company. Come and be part of the revolution!