Senior Mobile Acquisition Manager (Sr. Marketing Manager) at Machine Zone in ...
The Senior Mobile Acquisition Manager is a key member of the Marketing Operations team and reports into the VP of Business Development. You should be experienced with user acquisition and ad buying for free-to-play games and have experience negotiating ad buys, preferrably within mobile or mobile gaming. You will be responsible for the management of the user acquisition funnel for all active games and partner with the business intelligence team to measure return-on-investment. Your work will have tremendous impact on games to be seen and played by tens of millions of global players!
- Responsible for managing acquisition/user funnel for all active games
- Conduct analysis and work with business intelligence team to determine value of acquisition efforts and optimizations
- Develop A/B testing programs to maximize acquisition efforts and return
- Effectively and efficiently lead performance-based paid acquisition marketing efforts to reach acquisition goals
- Collaborate with VP of Business Development and cultivate relationships with partners and companies that can support profitable acquisition, including platform owners (e.g. Apple, Google, Amazon)
- Find and/or develop creative and innovative solutions for acquisition
- Influence development teams (platform and games) to implement features and/or designs that improve acquisition
- 5+ years user acquisition and ad buying experience with free-to-play games
- 5+ years experience buying and negotiating ad buys; strongly prefer mobile/mobile games ad buying experience
- 5+ years experience conducting analysis on acquisition and ad buying to deliver ROI including A/B testing alternatives
- 5+ years experience working with international commerce and international business partnerships/acquisition
- Exceptional analytical skills balanced with understanding of creative development
- Manage fast-paced and dynamic projects in a highly organized manner on schedule and on budget
- Strong negotiation and influence skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in Marketing or Business Administration or a related field
Refer a Friend:
We rely on your referrals for our success, and to show our appreciation, Machine Zone offers a Referral Bonus Program. If you refer someone to us for a full-time position and we hire them, you will receive a $1000 referral bonus after 90 days of successful employment. Certain rules, restrictions, and eligibility requirements apply. To make a referral or to learn more about the Referral Bonus Program, please contact us at referral<at>machinezone.com.
Top Reasons to Join Us:
- Be part of the most innovative mobile gaming company with phenomenal growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation package, bonus initiative plans, 401K, full health benefits, ST/LT insurance and unlimited vacation
- Located in downtown Palo Alto near all the restaurants, bars, and cafes
- Food, snacks, drinks, and lunches/dinners with founders
- Monthly events (offsite mixers, game nights, ice cream socials, etc.), group lunches, holiday party, ping pong table, video games… and more!
Based in Palo Alto, Calif., Machine Zone, Inc. (formerly Addmired) is focused on creating the most engaging free-to-play mobile social games in the world. Launched in 2008 with Y Combinator, Machine Zone has seen explosive annual growth with its highly successful free-to-play games, including iMob, Original Gangstaz, Global War, iMob 2, Race or Die 2, among others. To date, the company has well over 40 million downloads of their iPhone games. The company operates profitably and has raised two rounds of funding from Anthos Capital, Baseline Ventures, and Menlo Ventures.
Winner of the Crunchies Award (Techcrunch), we are a unique, highly talented and ambitious team of free-to-play game experts and rock-star engineers, all focused on building highly engaging mobile experiences for its gamers. We continue to expand our teams and look for top talent around the world to build not only the most exciting technical and social projects in mobile gaming, but to help create the best gaming company. Come and be part of the revolution!
Machine Zone does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources. Machine Zone will not pay fees for unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Machine Zone and will be processed accordingly without fee.