We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at Logik
Not the right job?
Software Engineer at Logik in Washington, DC
Title: Software Engineer
Location: Washington, DC (right above McPherson Street Metro)
Love a challenge and learning lots of new technologies quickly? This is the job for you. You'll work on coding projects ranging from processing terabytes of data to coding a highly distributed Ruby on Rails document searching app (logikcull.com) and more. Get in on the ground floor of a bootstrapped and profitable company that's building software to process enormous (think terabytes today, petabytes tomorrow) amounts of data.
- Work directly on logikcull.com - a highly distributed document processing and culling app.
- Help your fellow engineers solve big problems with high quality and creative code.
- Learn the eDiscovery process inside and out.
- Be the CEO of your projects. Get stuff done.
- Contribute to the overall success of the company and your team.
- Highly resourceful.
- Likable, smart, friendly, and gets stuff done.
- Happy to help out fellow team members figure out complex problems.
- Extremely competent coder; comfortable in multiple languages, frameworks, and environments. Knowledge of Ruby on Rails and GIT a big plus.
- Eager to learn new technologies and skills.
- Driven, proactive, and hard working.
- 0-5+ years experience.
- Experience with Search a big plus.
Perks and Comp:
- Highly competitive base + equity.
- Quarterly bonus system based on individually and team defined goals.
- Unlimited PTO - Out of hard work comes trust and flexibility.
- Use your best judgment expense account.
- Choice of work machine (MAC or PC) - No forced platform at Logik.
- Health, dental, vision and short + long term disability.
- 401K with company match.
- Great culture and an amazing team.
- Ping pong, pool, beer fridge+snacks, Friday lunches, events, etc.
Logik is an Inc 500 (#181) eDiscovery company headquartered in Washington, DC. We work with fortune 1,000 clients as well as many of the top 250 law firms in the country to solve their most complex eDiscovery projects. We routinely index, de-dupe, process, and search through terabytes of data for our clients. This service requires an immense amount of computing power and efficient software. We have both and we take our jobs very seriously, but we don't take ourselves very seriously.
Read about our story on 37signals' Bootstrapped, Profitable, & Proud series: