Customer Service-Call Center Hospitality at ethosiq dba LiVTEL Corp in Westmi...
LiVTEL (www.livtel.com) is an industry-leading business process outsourcing (BPO) company. We excel at providing a full range of outsourcing solutions for leading companies throughout the U.S. LiVTEL has an immediate need for CUSTOMER SERVICE/SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVES.
The successful candidate will be a high energy, multi-tasker who can think outside the box to problem solve customer and client requirements. The candidate will work well in a time sensitive environment, be extremely dependable and have a passion for satisfying our customers.
1. Experience in a contact center/customer service capacity or similar high-transaction service environment is desired.
2. Travel related work experience such as hotel/hospitality experience, corporate travel or travel agent experience would be a real plus.
3. Provide pleasant and professional assistance to customers by telephone, web or email. Must be passionate about servicing the customer and pursuing "win-win" outcomes. Handle internal and external customer issues and provide a complete and total resolution to those issues.
4. Experience in soft sales/upselling preferred especially in a call center environment.
5. Assist customers in locating and booking ground transportation that best meets their needs.
6. This position deals with consumers and service professionals in a fast paced, time sensitive environment. Successful candidate must thrive under pressure and adapt quickly in a fast-moving environment while executing solid problem solving skills with a dedication to detail.
7. Must have intermediate level computer skills preferably in Microsoft Word, Excel, Email and Internet usage.
8. A successful candidate must display a solid command of English written and verbal communication skills that are clear and articulate.
9. This location will also require some fluent Spanish bilingual customer support representatives.
10. Meet client performance requirements including, but not limited to: Attendance, dress code, performance metric requirements. Unsurpassed dependability is required.
11. A variety of work shifts are available and are subject to change as determined by business needs.
12. Weekly shifts are from 32-38 hours.. At least one weekend shift will be required.
13. Must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent
LiVTEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment offers are contingent on acceptable reference, background and drug checks.
Please email your cover letter/resume and put "Denver Dec Hosp" in the subject line.About Us:
Please enter some information about your company here.
- Please list what you need the person to do here. Try to make these tasks sound as interesting as possible.
- Only list what's absolutely necessary here. Try to keep it to five one-line bullets or less.
- Please list your harder requirements and "nice to haves" here. This section should be keyword-rich - i.e. please include the keywords you anticipate that job seekers will use to search for jobs on job boards.
- Please list anything that makes working for your company unique or special - i.e. Can people work from home, do you offer special benefits (company car, expense account, stock options, etc).