Spectacular Front-End Software Engineer at LiveRamp in San Francisco, CA
About This Job
Do you love building beautiful interfaces? Do you aspire to make things as simple and as intuitive as possible? Are you excited by the challenge of working on the front-end of a hugely sophisticated data processing system, designing ways to turn data into information and insight? Are you as nice as you are brilliant? Consider joining us.
- Design and implement human interfaces to LiveRamp’s massive data processing systems.
Learn a broad cross-section of LiveRamp’s systems and products.
Help build a great company.
- 3+ years experience building scalable and reliable products.
- Smart, friendly, get stuff done.
- Extremely competent in either Ruby or Java, or an eagerness and ability to become so.
- Intensely driven, proactive, and hard working.
- Look forward to working with A-players; too good to spend long hours with B-players.
- Likeable, ethical person who garners respect on and off the job.
- Thrives on chaos, risk, and uncertainty.
- Desire to be a real owner in LiveRamp’s future.
- Want to live in or near San Francisco (we’ll relocate you if necessary).
- Work with some of the most talented engineers in the industry.
- Unlimited PTO. We believe passion and hard work grants flexibility and trust.
- Work in the heart of San Francisco - the best city in the world.