I'll Be Back-End Engineer at LiveRamp in San Francisco, CA
About This Job
Do you thirst to design, build, operate, debug, and optimize sophisticated distributed systems? Are you thrilled to creatively discover new ways to leverage immense amounts of data? Do you love working collaboratively with intelligent, nice, respectful colleagues? Are you as nice as you are brilliant? Consider joining us.
- Own new projects as they arise; move around to pitch in on big established ones.
- Learn a broad cross-section of LiveRamp’s systems and products.
- Help build a great company.
- 3+ years experience building scalable and reliable products.
- Smart, friendly, get stuff done. Extremely competent coder.
- Comfortable in multiple languages, frameworks, and environments.
- Eager to learn new technologies and skills. Love to dig in and become a subject area expert.
- Intensely driven, proactive, and hard working.
- Look forward to working with A-players; too good to spend long hours with B-players.
- Likeable, ethical person who garners respect on and off the job.
- Thrives on chaos, risk, and uncertainty.
- Desire to be a real owner in LiveRamp’s future.
- Want to live in or near San Francisco (we’ll relocate you if necessary).
- Work with some of the most talented engineers in the industry.
- Unlimited PTO. We believe passion and hard work grants flexibility and trust.
- Work in the heart of San Francisco - the best city in the world.