Sales Development Representative at LiveRamp in San Francisco, CA
Sales Development Representative
LiveRamp onboards CRM data to be used in online advertising. We're a San Francisco based SaaS start-up.
LiveRamp will grow 800% in 2012 from 2011 with zero salespeople. Thus far, we’ve been successful by building strong BD relationships, channels, and OEM relationships. We want to massively accelerate our growth and we are looking for the right enterprise SaaS salespeople to do that.
You will be responsible for developing and qualifying leads for LiveRamp's CRM onboarding business. You will work closely with the Managing Directors and VP of Sales to grow the opportunity pipeline. You will be part of a world-class sales team in a world-class company that is changing how marketers market. You will help LiveRamp become the undisputed leader in on-boarding offline data. And you will not be stopped.
You want to be on the vanguard of marketing, data, and advertising technology. You want to work with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder. You want the opportunity to create an industry. You want to be an impactful employee in a company where you get to work everyday witih all the executives and founders.
- Sell by day, night, and even when you sleep.
- Generate qualified leads and opportunities through outbound and targeted activity into large marketing organizations.
- Prospect into cold accounts and warm leads from a defined list of key targets.
- Deliver presentations over the web; know how to build interest and qualify-in and qualify-out.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com and leveraging social media channels for greater prospecting effectiveness.
- Report to the VP of Sales.
- Experienced and successful Inside Sales or SDR role.
- Strong understanding of SaaS selling.
- Interest in helping marketers become more effective.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial.
- Extremely flexible – able to tackle anything that comes your way.
- An out-of-the-box thinker.
- Extremely hard working. This is a start-up – team members work long hours.
- Thrive on working with A-players. Too good to spend long hours with B-players.
- Should be easy to get along with, nice, fun, smart, ethical, and low-maintenance.
- Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly engineers who love what they do.
- Enjoy unlimited PTO. We believe passion and hard work grants flexibility and trust.
- Participate in a thriving culture. We host events such as weekly yoga, game nights, happy hour, and a two night camping trip.
- Leverage our health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and pre-tax commuter benefit.
- Own equity in the company. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Work in the heart of San Francisco - the best city in the world.