Managing Director of Enterprise Sales - SaaS (New York) at LiveRamp in San Fr...
Managing Director of Enterprise Sales
LiveRamp onboards CRM data to be used in online advertising. We're a San Francisco based SaaS start-up.
LiveRamp will grow 800% in 2012 from 2011 with zero salespeople. Thus far, we’ve been successful by building strong BD relationships, channels, and OEM relationships. We want to massively accelerate our growth and we are looking for the right enterprise SaaS salespeople to do that.
You will be responsible for growing LiveRamp’s CRM onboarding business -- working directly with marketers. You will help LiveRamp become the undisputed leader in on-boarding offline data. And you will not be stopped.
You want to be on the vanguard of marketing, data, and advertising technology. You want to work with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder. You want the opportunity to create an industry. You want to work in a sales role where you are focused on creative solutions for customers and bringing in serious revenue. And you want to be an impactful employee in a company where you get to work everyday with all the executives and founders.
- Sell by day, night, and even when you sleep.
- Report to the VP of Sales.
- Expand relationships with top marketers and help them use LiveRamp data onboarding.
- Prospect, negotiate, and contract with customers, including traveling for in-person meetings to develop relationships.
- Work alongside LiveRamp’s management team and key industry decision makers, all while changing the world.
- Experience in an enterprise sales role.
- Strong understanding of SaaS sales.
- Interest in helping marketers become more effective.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial.
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Extremely flexible – able to tackle anything that comes your way.
- An out-of-the-box thinker.
- Extremely hard working. This is a start-up – team members work long hours.
- Thrive on working with A-players. Too good to spend long hours with B-players.
- Capitalize on chaos, risk, and uncertainty.
- Should be easy to get along with, nice, fun, smart, ethical, and low-maintenance.
- Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly engineers who love what they do.
- Enjoy unlimited PTO. We believe passion and hard work grants flexibility and trust.
- Participate in a thriving culture. We host events such as weekly yoga, game nights, happy hour, and a two night camping trip.
- Leverage our health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and pre-tax commuter benefit.
- Own equity in the company. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Work in the heart of San Francisco - the best city in the world.
- How long you have been selling SaaS?
- Are you a PLATFORM person (vs media sales)?
- Which marketing organizations have you sold to in the recent past?
- Which verticals do you have experience with? (travel, finance, retail, etc.)
- Do you have startup experience?