Glass Half Full-Stack Engineer at LiveRamp in San Francisco, CA
About This Job
“Where some see design imperfection or slow response time, I see opportunity for improvement and optimization.”
- Armaan Sarkar, Glass Half Full-Stack Engineer at LiveRamp
Do you love building beautiful interfaces and connecting them to complex back-end systems? Do you aspire to make things as simple and intuitive as possible? Are you excited by the challenge of working on the front-end of a hugely sophisticated data processing system, designing ways to turn data into information? Are you as nice as you are brilliant? Consider joining our team.
- Design and implement elegant dashboards, reporting tools, and analytics interfaces for our products.
- Create tools to make your colleagues’ lives easier and streamline their workflows.
- Be at the forefront of technology innovation. Keep LiveRamp on the cutting edge of industry tools and best practices.
- Help your teammates become better engineers. They will do the same for you.
- Work on your own great ideas for our company during Hackweeks.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- 3+ years experience building scalable and reliable web applications.
- Ruby or Java expertise or the brains and brawn to become an expert.
- Good design sense and the ability to create a pixel perfect UI from a wireframe.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Desire to work in San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly engineers who love what they do.
- Enjoy unlimited PTO. We believe passion and hard work grants flexibility and trust.
- Participate in a thriving culture. We host events such as weekly yoga, game nights, happy hour, and a two night camping trip.
- Leverage our health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and pre-tax commuter benefit.
- Own equity in the company. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Work in the heart of San Francisco - the best city in the world.
Interested in applying? Submit the following along with your resume:
Three-Sentence Cover Letter
Tell us in three sentences why you'd like to join our team and what makes you a great fit.
Portfolio of work
Show us what you’ve got. We’d love to see links to sites you have worked on or screenshots of your work. Let us know which snazzy features you built.