Chief of Staff to CEO at LiveRamp in San Francisco, CA
About This Job:
LiveRamp (www.LiveRamp.com) is how offline gets online. We onboard CRM data to be used in online advertising. We're a San Francisco based start-up and we play a key role in the Internet ad-tech space. The company is growing incredibly fast and we are looking for someone who can take on massive responsibilities, deal with an ambiguous role, be strategic, and get stuff done.
You want to work with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder. You want an incredibly demanding, fast-moving job and a great learning opportunity. This is a one-year role; we expect this position to transition to a high-responsibility role in the company thereafter.
- Work closely with LiveRamp's CEO to help set strategy, carry out implementation, and take charge of big and small projects.
- Carry out key company initiatives that are not directly owned by others in the company.
- Reports to CEO.
- 0-8 yars experience.
- Extremely entrepreneurial and proactive.
- Have started something significant (even if it failed) that you are proud of.
- Open to heavy travel.
- Remarkably driven and willing to work as many hours as CEO (60+ hrs/week) and be able to keep up with high demands in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Must be based in San Francisco (we will relocate).
- Great communication skills both internally and externally.
- Punctual and always answers emails and calls within 24 hours.
- Independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Thrive on working with A-players. Too good to spend long hours with B-players.
- You are smarter than 95% of the people you have worked with.
- Capitalize on chaos, risk, and uncertainty.
- Should be easy to get along with, nice, fun, smart, ethical, and low-maintenance.
Work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world.
Medical / Dental / Vision; 401k; pre-tax commuter benefit.
Equity in a fast-growing company.
Unlimited PTO. We believe passion and hard work earns flexibility and trust.
Casual, open office environment and fully stocked kitchen. Lunch catered twice weekly.
Thriving company culture with events such as weekly yoga, game nights, and summer camping.
Exceptional mentorship from one of the best startup teams.
- Office in San Francisco – the best city in the world.