Digital Strategist at Livefyre in San Francisco, CA
Who are you?
You’re a social media savvy, smart individual who will work with top tier publishers to build community using Livefyre’s real-time conversation platform. You’re well-versed in online community and understand how and why people communicate online. You have extensive experience in the media world and love working with customers. You know about the latest trends in online digital media and how companies can use it to grow their business. You’re a detailed listener and can turn customer feedback into product specs. Most importantly, you’re a creative powerhouse, and can use that to bring new ideas and products to life. You take initiative, self-start, and straight up get stuff done.
This role reports directly to the VP of Customer Experience.
What do you do?
- Work closely with sales and account teams, engaging the largest digital media brands in the world from the first sales contact, and throughout the entire life of each customer.
- Conduct background research and create custom pitch decks for customers.
- Help construct community architectures and consult about best practices in relation to each publisher or brand.
- Build relationships with the customer’s community and product teams and provide strategic advice for how to best utilize Livefyre’s and our partner’s technology.
- Prepare wireframes and assist with SoWs for custom integration work.
- Collaborate closely with our technology partners to ensure seamless integrations.
- Translate customer requests into thoughtful responses that educate, but also accommodate, customer needs.
- Seek feedback on features and measure interest in new products, collect product needs and business goals for new product ideas.
What things do we look for?
- Deep practical knowledge of social media and online publishing.
- Product management experience in a relevant industry.
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and creative thinker.
- Extensive experience in customer-facing roles.
- Experience creating pro-active, strategic digital campaigns.
- Team player and ability to collaborate with sales, product, engineering, and external resources.
Who are we?
Livefyre is bringing social to the rest of the web, helping brands build engaging real-time conversations and community aroudn their owned content. The company's suite of real-time product are defining a new breed of web and mobile experiences that boost website traffic, increase user engagement, and drive revenue. As the seventh largest network online, Livefyre is powering real-time social experiences for leading brands including American Idol, AOL, Bravo, CBS, Conde Nast, Dow Jones/WSJ, FOX, Newsweek/Daily Beast, Showtime, Sports Illustrated and the New York Times.
So who are we? We're a bunch of friendly people and a dog named Mac. Together we make up a company that is three years young and determined to change the way people have conversations online.
We’re cupcake bakers, waffle makers, maple syrup connoisseurs, Tennessee whiskey enthusiasts, aspiring DJs, college dropouts, extreme athletes, and much much more. And we care about our no-office policy. And Waffle Wednesdays. And our ping-pong leaderboard. And poker nights. And our well-stocked beer fridge. And… well, you get the idea.
When applying, please make sure to include a cover letter with your resume. Applications without accompanying cover letter will not be considered.