Affiliate Services Director at Limos.com in San Francisco, CA
Affiliate Services Director
Limos.com is an online and mobile marketplace that connects passengers to affordable and trusted limo and private car services worldwide. Whether "window shopping" for wedding transportation or booking a town car for your next business trip, Limos.com has over 41,000 available vehicles in 370 destinations across 62 countries.
Featured in TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, MSNBC, Tnooz and named one of America's Most Promising Companies by Forbes, Limos.com is using the next generation of web and mobile technology to revolutionize ground transportation.
Headquartered in San Francisco and financed by Austin Ventures and Canal Partners, we offer a highly innovative, start-up environment where everyone is a key contributor to our growth, culture and success. We're looking for talented individuals eager to grow with our business and contribute ideas, solutions and the occasional guy-walks-into-a-bar joke. If you're a dynamic, ambitious team player who thinks revolutionizing an industry sounds like a good time, apply now.
We're looking for an experienced and motivated Affiliate Services Director to lead a team of account managers responsible for growing revenue by developing and maintaining strong affiliate partner relationships and service (or operational) excellence. The Affiliate Services Director will develop local market supply strategies, support the account managers in the execution of these strategies, and deliver results delivered by the team.
Lead company affiliate operations strategy in regards to procuring and retaining supplier relationships across all Limos.com product lines (business, leisure and on-demand)
- Understand market dynamics to proactively manage inventory, rates and promotional packages at the market level
- Evaluate, analyze and develop action plans surrounding market trends and competitor activity
- Lead negotiations with local and national suppliers to secure regional pricing, promotions and dynamic rate rules
- Procure and negotiate new relationships based on corporate client needs
- Conduct rate studies for specific routes and markets to ensure the Limos.com has maximized its position as the most affordable network
- Serve as the business contact for product development, proactively submitting product enhancements and functionality request for the Limos.com platform GroundControl
- Serve as an escalation point for the affiliate management team on operational issues
Lead a team of affiliate managers responsible for the day to day operations in their territories:
- KPIs - account retention, revenue goals, SLAs, operational efficiency
- Manage onboarding and training of new affiliate service partners and educating partners on the full use of their account and tools
- Develop and sustain strong affiliate service partner relationships by delivering superior account consulting services and maintaining regular partner contact
- Support corporate sales on prospect requests and special projects including VIP rides, private rate reviews and corporate events
- Provide support to Limos.com ride operations teams for reservations
Promote LDC’s full suite of products and expected service standards to affiliate service partners
- Conduct roadshows to promote the LDC brand and evaluate affiliate fleets
- Coordinate with Marketing to develop affiliate communication strategy
- Develop and support service requirements and day to day operational requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of how to match market demand and supply
- Strong written and oral communication skills; including presentation skills
- 7+ years of total work experience with progressive levels of responsibility
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Excellent customer service mentality and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines while managing competing priorities
- Ability to "self start" and work independently
- Ability to travel (up to 25%)
- Bachelor degree
- Ecommerce or online sales systems
Limos.com LLC, an equal opportunity employer, is located in downtown San Francisco in the Embarcadero Center with great access to all commuting options (including MUNI, BART, CalTrain and the Transbay Terminal). We offer a chance to work with talented people in a collaborative environment and provide top-notch benefits including health insurance, generous time off, 401(k), stock options and much more.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your resume and salary requirements. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No Phone Calls Please
No Agencies or Recruiters