Collections Analysts / Specialists at Lenddo.com in Makati, Philippines
Collections Analysts / Specialists - Dayshift
The position is based in Makati, Philippines.
About the company
We have a goal to change the world and so should you. Our vision is to help create an economically empowered and thriving middle class in developing countries around the world. To accomplish this, we are building the world’s first online platform that empowers the emerging middle class to use their online social connections to build their creditworthiness and access local financial services.
This is a fast-paced, startup work environment. You'll have a lot of latitude with how you complete your projects but also high expectations of the output - we have a culture focused on results.
The role: Collections Analyst / Specialist
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is persuasive but tactful with a knack for negotiation. They must be familiar with the accepted benchmarks in payments and collections and be able to apply industry best practices in their collection methods. They should be able to propose, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of different collection methods to adapt to trends in the collections portfolio. They must also be able to consistently meet collections targets, and contribute to the enhancement of system and company processes to improve the performance of the overall collections team.
● Work on the portfolio of aged debts
● Work with customers to devise a suitable payment arrangement or payment in full
● Communicate with members regarding payments and collections via phone, email and/or SMS on a daily basis
● Search contact details (skip tracing)
● Document and develop processes and knowledge databases.
● Perform other related tasks as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
● E- Bachelor’s/College degree in any business related field.
● E- At least 2 years of working experience handling credit and collections in credit card or personal loans field.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Traits (E=Essential, P=Preferred):
● E- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to resolve difficult situations effectively via phone.
● E- Strong oral and written communication skills
● E - Quick thinker who is able to make decisions autonomously
● E - Open to working on early morning shift and/or weekends when required.
● P - Good problem solving skills with the ability to think laterally
● P - Ability to multi-task, detail-oriented, motivated, proactive and driven to achieve objectives
● P- Strong customer service skills, team player, self starter