We're sorry, but this job has been placed on hold. See other open jobs at Lenddo.com
Not the right job?
Interaction Designer at Lenddo.com in New York, NY
The Lenddo team is looking for a highly skilled interaction designer with at least 2-3 years of experience – and a portfolio of work that backs it up. Qualified candidates will have solid experience with UX and UI design, and a passion for critical analysis and problem-solving. A high proficiency with Illustrator and Photoshop is requisite.
The Lenddo design team must create and iterate a wide range of products across multiple geographies – everything from sophisticated web interfaces, to social financial education games, Facebook applications, and mobile applications – all on tight deadlines. It is an exciting and challenging design environment best suited to passionate collaborator.
Our ideal candidate is a smart, articulate, and curious designer who loves all things interactive, wants push the boundaries of technology and user experience, and is ready to take a project and run with it.
Lenddo is using social networks to improve people’s lives and restructure finance. Members are using their online reputation to prove identity and access credit in regions where there is little access to credit. Every day, members in emerging markets are able to fund education for loved ones, medicine for family members, and shelter for relatives. Tangible life improvements. We expect to impact millions.
- Engage in extensive A/B testing and iteration on a high traffic consumer facing sites and applications
- Concept existing and future online feature sets and services
- Create wireframes and functional prototypes
- Invent better UI/UX and work flows for complex business processes
- Passion for Interactive Media
- Clean and elegant design aesthetic
- Strong eye for layout, color, and typography
- Thorough understanding of code implementation, including CSS and HTML5 Ability to accurately set, manage, and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill