Executive Assistant to the CEO at Lenddo.com in New York, NY
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Lenddo is an international, venture-backed consumer internet company is seeking an Executive Assistant to support CEO and with light support of rest of New York team. Candidate needs to be extremely detail-oriented, organized, reliable, and possess a great attitude. This is an amazing opportunity to join an incredibly talented team that is creating a world-changing product.
Lenddo is using social networks to improve people’s lives and restructure finance. Members are using their online reputation to prove identity and access credit in regions where there is little access to credit. Every day, members are able to fund education for loved ones, medicine for family members, and shelter for relatives. Tangible life improvements. We expect to impact millions.
- Complex calendar management for CEO
- Aid in recruitment efforts
- International and domestic travel arrangements with timely expense reports upon return
- Liaise with New York accountant and overseas COO to maintain accurate and consistent accounting procedures
- Heavy email management
- Maintain vendor lists and serve as the “go-to” contact in the company
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by CEO
- On-boarding of new hires
- Help to develop and improve internal procedures for the company’s administrative duties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and impeccable attention to detail
- Work ethic that is intuitive to anticipate the needs of Executives and can maintain professionalism and diplomacy in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Comprehensive knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Competitive Salary + Great Benefits
- Best Boss EVER!
Please apply with a resume and cover letter.