Assistant Restaurant Manager at Larkburger in Arvada, CO
Larkburger, a fast-casul, culinary driven burger concept with locations throughout Colorado is actively seeking General Managers to join our team. At Larkburger, you’ll be joining a team that’s as passionate about great food as we are about serving our guests. We’re looking for highly motivated individuals who are committed to delivering our customer with quality food and a best-in-class dining experience.
Summary Coordinates food service activities of fast-casual dining establishment by performing the following duties personally or through supervision of team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Directs, and coordinates food cooking, and customer service.
- Inspects food and food preparation to maintain quality standards and sanitation regulations. Investigates and resolves food quality and service complaints.
- Understands food and beverage costs and requisitions, purchases supplies, understands financial transactions and monitors budget to ensure operations are efficient, and expenditures stay within budget limitations.
- Occasionally prepares and cooks food, collect payment from in-house and take-out guests, and engages in other non-management tasks.
- Maintains the Larkburger culture by developing team members and protecting the brand.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply online at http://larkburger.com/contact/employment/ to be considered for an interview