Stakeholder Management Lead at Lake Shore Associates in Chicago, IL
Lake Shore Associates (LSA) is a Chicago-based management consulting firm with a proven track record of delivering integrated solutions across diverse business units. LSA's Principals at 20+ years and associates with 10+ years bring "big-4" style client service and direct industry experience from Telecoms, Finance and Insurance to serve clients with headquarters presence in the greater Chicago area.
LSA is enjoying rapid growth, and we continue to seek top-tier consulting talent to serve our growing client requirements. We are committed to provide high-value, cost-effective business transformation, and change implementation services that fit today's challenging client operating and financial environments. We offer a high-energy, stimulating and fun professional atmosphere, as well as professionally managed benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), and paid vacation.
Lake Shore Associates seeks an Stakeholder Management Lead that will be:
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of stakeholder management strategy, approach, and plan
- Responsible for maintaining lists and contacts of stakeholder
- Responsible for gathering feedback from stakeholder group and action planning to address improvements
- Responsible for coordinating the topics for stakeholder groups such as the program leaders, functional leaders and owners
- Responsible for creation of measurements and assessments of Org Readiness activities
- Responsible for the analysis of assessment results and implementation of action planning
- Responsible for coordination with Release and Readiness, Human Capabilities, and other teams that will be conducting surveys and assessments.
- Responsible for coordination with members for implementation of assessments
- Project Management
- Executive Stakeholdering
- Presentation skills
- Analytics – Surveying and Measuring
- Manage timelines
- Strong communication skills
Role is based in Chicagoland area