Level Designer at Kwalee Ltd in Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
Kwalee are seeking an experienced Games Level Designer to work on a 3 month contract.
This position will be working within the development department and be responsible for designing levels for an action shooting game to be released on mobile devices.
You must have:
1) A minimum of 2 years games level design / editing experience.
2) A proven track record of designing high quality and innovative games.
3) A creative mindset.
4) Be willing to work to tight deadlines within a small development team.
5) Experience of building levels in Unity, Unreal, Hammer or similar world editing software.
1) Specific experience with Unity 3D.
2) A basic understanding of programming.
The hourly pay rate is negotiable and the position is for a 3 month period, commencing mid to late October 2013.
This job is based in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
If you are suitable for this role, you must include the following with your application:
1) a covering letter stating why you are suitable for this particular role and provide examples of games for which you have been responsible for designing levels.
2) your CV.