Software Quality Assurance Engineer at Piksel in Atlanta, GA
KIT digital (NASDAQ: KITD) is a premium provider of end-to-end video technology and services. The KIT Platform, the company’s cloud-based solution, helps media & entertainment, network operator and non-media enterprise clients to produce, manage and deliver multi-screen social video experiences to audiences wherever they are. KIT digital services more than 2,200 clients in over 50 countries, including some of the world’s biggest brands, such as Airbus, The Associated Press, BBC, Best Buy, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Disney-ABC, FedEx, GM, Google, HP, MTV, News Corp, Telecom Argentina, Telefonica, Universal Studios, Verizon, Vodafone and Volkswagen. With its executive offices in New York and operational headquarters in Prague, KIT digital maintains other principal offices in Atlanta, San Diego, Beijing, Boston, Cairo, Chennai, Cologne, Dubai, Ely (U.K.), Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Melbourne (Australia), Paris, San Francisco, Singapore and Stockholm.
The Kit Digital QA Analyst is a member of an Agile Team that completes Unit, Integration and System level software testing. They must also have knowledge of testing automation to automate manual scripts. This individual must possess a strong knowledge of testing processes and be able to adapt these to an Agile/Scrum Model.Responsibilities:
- Conducts test case reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture business functionality
- Performs Integration Testing between application and external application/data sources
- Utilizes test manager to record, report and track defects
- Works with development team to resolve defects and any environment issues
- Reports test status to QA Lead and Product Owner
- Works with the business resources to understand new requirements or track production issues
- Experience in automation and scripting from scratch (Selenium and QTP preferred)
- Familiarity with XML and QA tools
- Conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation
Key Challenges You Will Overcome:
- Acting as a stable force that effectively manages and leads in an environment of ambiguity and rapid change.
- Executing KIT Digital’s vision and goals.
- Balancing the importance of business development with execution and operational excellence.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies
WIIFM? (What’s In It For Me?)
- Competitive pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance / 401K benefits
- 20 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year
- Fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Massive growth opportunities
- Respect for your ideas and recognition for a job well-done
- International travel opportunities
- Exposure to the latest cloud computing, video-on-demand, and web technologies
NOT working in a corner cube on legacy solutions that nobody will ever see
For jobs located in the United States, KIT digital participates in the E-Verify program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Kit digital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status