Lead Web Developer at Piksel in Solana Beach, CA
Lead Web Developer
Comprised of a global team of experts we call Televisionaries, Piksel has helped to design, build, and manage online video services for major media companies like AT&T, BSkyB, Celcom, Mediaset, Sky Deutschland and Televisa, as well as enterprise brands like Airbus, Barnes & Noble, and Volkswagen.
Headquartered in New York City, Piksel offices can be found throughout Europe and the Americas, serving more than 1600 clients in over 50 countries.
- Work closely with architects and technical leads in the development of world class enterprise applications for large enterprises such as AT&T U-Verse, Liberty Media, and Televisa
- Write quality code for on-time, on-budget deployment according to project management schedules
- 3+ years experience with user interface development
- Experience of frameworks/libraries such as MooTools, Knockout, LESS and Modernizer
- Experience developing large sites, built around content management software
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented programming, processes and methods is a bonus
- Commitment to design, build and deployment excellence
- You will be confident, demonstrate initiative, and have excellent communication skills
- Experience in developing mobile applications using techniques such as RWD or RESS is a bonus
- Experience in working in an agile (scrum) environment is a bonus
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Digital Arts, Digital Media, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
WIIFM? (What’s In It For Me?)
- Competitive pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance / 401K benefits
- 20 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year
- Fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Massive growth opportunities
- Respect for your ideas and recognition for a job well-done
- International travel opportunities
- Exposure to the latest cloud computing, video-on-demand, and web technologies
- NOT working in a corner cube on legacy solutions that nobody will ever see
For jobs located in the United States, Piksel participates in the E-Verify program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Piksel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.