HCM Functional Consultant - Global at Jeitosa Group International in Toronto,...
Jeitosa is a global advisory and systems deployment firm servicing organizations in the areas of human resources, finance and information technology. We provide Global HCM Strategy consulting and specialize in the planning, deployment and support of Workday’s SaaS-based HR and Finance solutions.
As a Functional Consultant, you will identify, define and document client business needs, configure applications with minimal customizations, develop plans for system interfaces, data conversions, and testing, identify, analyze, and resolve client issues, and conduct the day-to-day activities in systems deployment efforts.
- Planning Projects and Activities
- Conducting Client Workshops
- Defining Business Requirements
- Designing Business Processes
- Prototyping and Configuring Applications
- Configuring Application Integrations
- Transforming and Loading Data
- Testing and Validating Applications
- Supporting Production Roll-out
- Providing Ongoing Production Support
- Deep functional knowledge of HCM and/or Financial business processes
- Extensive life-cycle implementation experience and roll-out
- Solid business analysis, requirements gathering, and process design skills
- Experience with Lawson, PeopleSoft, SAP, Workday or similar applications
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and client relationship skills
- Ability to absorb new technologies and features quickly
- Ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with clients and team members
- Self-motivated and able to learn quickly through individual research and self-training
- Solid expertise with Web collaboration tools, such as Web meetings, Wikis, Google Docs, and social networking
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, pivot tables, and reporting tools
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak, write and work fluently in more than one language
- Experience with global implementations across multiple countries
- Ability to train users in a classroom setting
- Effective knowledge transfer skills in non-classroom environment
- Passion for customer service
- Experience traveling, living, and working outside of home country
- Ability to maintain a home office for remote work when not traveling
- While most of our consulting work is performed offsite, consultants must be willing and able to travel up to 50% of their time depending on client needs.
Please apply to only the one most applicable job on our website.