Senior Web Support Engineer at Jama Software in Portland, OR
Senior Web Support Engineer
At Jama, we’ve evolved over the past five years, growing from a bootstrapped startup to establishing ourselves as a financially strong, profitable company that continues to grow and thrive. Our employees are integral to our success. Every day, we work with smart, innovative companies solving challenging problems. Collaboration is key, and employees partner with our customers to ensure the development of a strong product roadmap. We work hard, take our commitments seriously, and have fun doing it.
We’re hiring another Senior Web Support Engineer who will ensure a fantastic customer experience through great communication, technical expertise, and team leadership. The Customer Support group oversees the support of both hosted and on-premises implementations of our products, engaging with existing and prospective customers.
In this role, you’ll use your product understanding (including 3rd party integrated products) to provide report design and development, respond to escalated and more complex support & configuration issues, monitor team workload, partner with Development on prioritization of defects and feature requests, ensure SLAs are met, and provide custom scripting for complex solutions and workarounds.
What We're Looking For
- Web app support or development chops.
- Senior level technical customer support experience with skills in setting up, configuring and monitoring web-application servers.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills, with an excellent ability to quickly get to the root cause of problems and provide solutions which make customers happy.
- Strong leadership skills - leading support engineers and demonstrated success working cross-functionally.
- Phone/Email/Web conferencing
- DBMS (Oracle, MySQL, MSQL)
- Windows, Mac, Linux OS
- Linux Terminal Popular Browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer),
What Would Be Nice
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- SysAdmin background
- Programming experience
- Zendesk and/or Salesforce.com
- Experience with SDLC - requirements management, writing use cases, story cards, etc.
How To Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter telling us why you’re interested in working for Jama by clicking on APPLY NOW. Our Recruiter will respond to you within 1 business day.