Security Engineering Intern (SF) at iSEC Partners in San Francisco, CA
iSEC Partners is looking for Summer Interns!
We are a security research and consulting company that is fortunate to work on some of the most interesting software products and problems in the world. We are looking for motivated students to work with us as a paid summer intern in our office in San Francisco.
- Learn about the principles and practice of security engineering
- Work with our engineers to solve challenging problems
- Contribute to research projects for top-tier security conferences
- Gain experience with real-world systems and architectures
- Have a chance to join one of the world's best security teams upon graduation
We hope applicants are:
- Working on a full time BS or MS in a computer-related field
- Able to work for the entire summer in our San Francisco office
- Excited to learn about security and contribute to the team
Interns will earn a salary equivalent to a new security engineer, but we cannot provide for travel or lodging.