Project Manager (Engineering Design) - Blue Bell, PA at IPS in Blue Bell, PA
IPS-Integrated Project Services is a global leader in developing innovative and cost effective solutions for the engineering, construction, commissioning and qualification of complex pharmaceutical and biotech research and manufacturing facilities. With technical expertise spanning R&D to pilot-scale to large-scale production, our team specializes in the technology, trends and regulatory environment to successfully deliver capital projects and improve operations. For over twenty years, we have applied unique LEAN methodologies throughout the project life cycle, continually finding ways to do things better and more efficiently, delivering higher quality and controlling costs. Headquartered in Blue Bell, PA, IPS is a multi-national company with over 700 professionals and offices in Indiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Brazil and four locations in India. Visit our website at www.ipsdb.com.
Design & Engineering, Construction, Commissioning, Qualification, Validation, LEAN Project Delivery, Oral Solid Dosage, Aseptic Technolgies, Program Management, Master Planning, Sustainability/Energy, Operations/Logistics Planning, BIM Technology
IPS has an immediate need for a talented Engineering Design Project Manager to join our team at our brand new headquarters in Blue Bell, PA. The Project Manager provides leadership on assigned projects and acts to achieve financial, schedule, and client relationship objectives. The Project Manager plans and organizes all engineering functions specific to the project, coordinates client interaction between the project team and client, provides guidance on recommended manpower and technical resource loading.
The successful candidate MUST have a strong Architectural Design or Engineering discipline background along with experience running engineering/design projects in the Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical or Biotech industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture or Planning required
- Minimum of 15+ years industry experience, including Project Management experience
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech industry experience is required
- Must have experience managing aseptic manufacturing projects
- Management of solid dosage projects is a plus
- Progressive ability, capacity, and aptitude in administration to plan, organize, supervise, and coordinate technical work and to obtain cooperation from others
- Fundamental level of scheduling skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills required
- Analytical thinking, structured problem solving skills, excellent communications skills, team building and strong work ethic; must be able to build rapport with project staff
- Skilled in the use of IT tools, including spreadsheets, word processing, planning and scheduling software. Experience in SharePoint is a plus
- Understanding of Earned Value and other project controls methods
We are proud of our organization and our greatest asset - our team of talented professionals. The Knowledge, Skill and Passion of our team is integral to the success of our entire organization. We are committed to having fun, too. Throughout the year we have various activities such as company barbeques, state of the company addresses and themed celebrations. In addition, we make sure we give back to our communities by participating in local charity events such as Habitat for Humanity volunteer days, Toys for Tots and other local sponsorships.