Process Lead – Foods and Cosmetics at IPS in Blue Bell, PA
IPS-Integrated Project Services is a global leader in developing innovative and cost effective solutions for the engineering, construction, commissioning and qualification of complex pharmaceutical and biotech research and manufacturing facilities. With technical expertise spanning R&D to pilot-scale to large-scale production, our team specializes in the technology, trends and regulatory environment to successfully deliver capital projects and improve operations. For over twenty years, we have applied unique LEAN methodologies throughout the project life cycle, continually finding ways to do things better and more efficiently, delivering higher quality and controlling costs. Headquartered in Blue Bell, PA, IPS is a multi-national company with over 700 professionals and offices in Indiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Brazil and four locations in India. Visit our website at www.ipsdb.com.
Design & Engineering, Construction, Commissioning, Qualification, Validation, LEAN Project Delivery, Oral Solid Dosage, Aseptic Technolgies, Program Management, Master Planning, Sustainability/Energy, Operations/Logistics Planning, BIM Technology
We are actively seeking a Process SME (Subject Matter Expert) to support our business within the Cosmetics and Food industries.
Responsibilities may include:
• Leadership in scope development and concept designs
• Capacity analysis and production debottlenecking studies
• Development of User Requirement Specifications
• Specification and vendor bid evaluations of major equipment packages
• Management of the integration of equipment packages into overall facility design
• FAT and SAT support
• Commissioning and Start-up support
• On-site troubleshooting for clients
• Technical support of Company sales efforts within this line of business
• 10 - 15+ years of technical leadership experience in the Foods and/or Cosmetics industry
• B.S. Degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
• Hands-on operating or production experience Foods, Nutraceuticals and/or Cosmetics
• Active participation in execution of capital projects
We are proud of our organization and our greatest asset - our team of talented professionals. The Knowledge, Skill and Passion of our team is integral to the success of our entire organization.
We are committed to having fun, too. Throughout the year we have various activities such as company barbeques, state of the company addresses and themed celebrations. In addition, we make sure we give back to our communities by participating in local charity events such as Habitat for Humanity volunteer days, Toys for Tots and other local sponsorships.
Interested and qulaified candidates should apply online at the IPS Careers page at https://careers-ipsdb.icims.com/jobs/1064/process-lead-%e2%80%93-foods-and-cosmetics/job.
IPS is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer (M/F/D/V).
Attention Search Firms / Third Party Recruiters: IPS is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment opportunities with IPS. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at IPS via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at IPS in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for a specific position will be deemed the sole property of IPS, and no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by IPS as a result of the referral or through other means.