Marketing Manager at Involver in San Francisco, CA
Marketing Manager @ Involver
As an Involver Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for creating cutting edge lead-generation and brand awareness programs for a leader in social media. Your target: brand marketers. You’ll have a wide range of technologies at your disposal including Involver’s own suite of applications. That’s right, you’ll not only be marketing our products, you’ll use them everyday. You will also have a significant focus on e-mail programs so will knowledge of email marketing platforms, data analysis and database management is a must.
At Involver, you’ll be part of a small but highly productive team that applies Agile to our marketing practice, which means we run lots of tests and then measure and optimize on the fly. If you're looking for an environment where you can experiment at scale, learn new skills everyday and develop your career, then this is the opportunity for you.
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years experience in email program management
- Passion for social marketing with a focus on lead generation and qualification
- Proven track record with campaign development from nurture programs to lead generation and transactional emails
- Experience with a top tier e-mail marketing automation platform (Eloqua would be a bonus)
- Ability to design and execute A/B and multivariate testing programs online and in email
- Manage creation and execution of email marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals
- Performing analytics to monitor end-to-end campaign performance
- Solid understanding of email delivery and deliverability issues
- Experience creating and running webinars (Webex is a bonus)
- Proficiency with Google docs, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (Adobe Creative Suite a bonus)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of HTML, basic image editing functions with an eye towards award-winning email designs
- Excellent project management skills
- Solid writing skills and extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently, and within short turnaround times
- Extremely organized and consistent about sharing progress updates
- Experience managing a wiki or documentation site
- Impecable follow through on commitments and project ownership
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on start-up environment
- Team player who enjoys creative banter
- Not afraid to ask stupid questions and bring crazy ideas to the table
- Demonstrated ability to work independently when necessary
- A deep understanding of social marketing (social feeds of your own are a plus)
- Event management experience
- Experience using Wordpress
- Technical knowledge about Facebook and social platforms
Involver is the web's most trusted social marketing platform used by more than 300,000 brands and agencies worldwide. We help marketers quantify the value of their social marketing investments with market defining products like Involver's Audience Management Platform and over 30 of the most used applications on Facebook fan pages.
We are one of the fastest growing companies in our space with a seasoned senior management team with a wealth of experience at Microsoft, Yahoo!, DoubleClick, Google and more. In 2009, Involver was named a Facebook Preferred Developer and one of the most innovative companies on Amazon’s Cloud Computing platform. Involver is the trusted partner of the world’s top brands including Facebook, The White House, Sony/RCA Records, 2010 Winter Olympics, and many of the world’s most respected agencies.
Some of the benefits of this dynamic workplace include our great full benefits package for FT employees, a dog-friendly work environment, a beautiful office in downtown San Francisco, bagel Wednesdays, ping pong tournaments and much more.
Interested in getting a feel for our team? Watch some videos about the team here: http://www.youtube.com/my_playlists?p=1DC75D29EBE0867A
We look forward to hearing from you!