Inside Sales Representative at Invaluable in Boston, MA
We are a fast paced, growing, dynamic online company seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team.
Invaluable, is the world largest live auction marketplace, comprised of Invaluable.com, Auctionzip.com and RFC Systems. As the world’s leader in developing SaaS and ecommerce applications for the auction industry, Invaluable reaches over 30 million unique bidders a year, and serves more than 25,000 individual auction houses globally. Through Invaluable's web properties, more than 3 million visitors per month arrive at the virtual doorsteps of auctioneers with unprecedented access to search and buy from over 160,000 auctions each year with a combined value of over $25 billion.
We are building a best-in-class sales team and are looking for a sales rockstar who wants to be in a high-growth startup environment and thrives in a competitive landscape. You have the hunter mentality with a closer track record.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for generating new business from auction houses across the United States via phone, email and web presentation. You will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying leads, presenting to customers, and driving/closing deals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales quota
- Lead source and place outbound warm/cold calls to achieve goals
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to understand prospects needs and to recommend the solutions that meets/exceeds those needs
- Respond to inbound sales related inquiries
- Manage designated opportunities from lead to close, including order processing
- Accurately track and record customer communications and activity in Salesforce.com
Desired Skill and Experience
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
- 1-3 years sales, lead management or telemarketing experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
- General awareness and understanding of the function of a sales representative: prospecting, qualifying, overcoming objections and closing sales
- Comfortable cold calling with strong listening and probing skills
- Thoroughly familiar with the use of spreadsheets, word processors and the web
- Outstanding verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, competitive and dynamic environment
- Base salary plus aggressive commissions
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Stock Options
- Startup Environment
- Catered lunch on Fridays
Please include a resume, cover letter and salary expectations. While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE