Customer Service Representative at Invaluable in Boston, MA
We are a fast paced, growing, dynamic online software company looking for an outgoing Customer Service Representative to join our team.
Invaluable, is the world largest live auction marketplace, comprised of Invaluable.com, Auctionzip.com and RFC Systems. As the world’s leader in developing SaaS and ecommerce applications for the auction industry, Invaluable reaches over 30 million unique bidders a year, and serves more than 25,000 individual auction houses globally. Through Invaluable's web properties, more than 3 million visitors per month arrive at the virtual doorsteps of auctioneers with unprecedented access to search and buy from over 160,000 auctions each year with a combined value of over $25 billion.
We are building a world-class client services team to take care of our amazing customers. If you are passionate about delivering exceptional service, we want you on our customer-loving, fun, curious, dedicated, and extremely hard-working team.
This position will entail helping our clients through phone, email and working through various questions and troubleshooting processes. Your mastery of the Invaluable platforms will be essential as you guide our customers in learning effective ways to run their auctions, bid on items, and more!
Ultimately your goal will be to delight our customers and send them away with greater knowledge and a smile.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide world-class service to our event organizers and attendees via phone, and email
- Be an expert on Invaluable features and processes
- Own customer issues and escalate to appropriate channels when needed
- Provide instruction and tutorials about our service to existing customers
- Represent the voice of our customers by interfacing and collaborating with other internal teams when appropriate
Desired Skill and Experience
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Demonstrated aptitude and love of providing exceptional, detail oriented customer service
- Embody a natural enthusiasm for resolving problems and helping people
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to learn new technology at lightning speed
- Stamina and focus to provide support to dozens of contacts per day with a smile.
- Requires flexibility to provide occasional evening and weekend coverage to accommodate the needs of our fast growing client base
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Casual Environment
- Catered lunch on Fridays
Please include a resume, cover letter, salary expectations and a writing sample. While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE