Part-Time Office Manager at InsideUp in San Diego, CA
Are you a creative, collaborative office management professional looking for your next challenge? InsideUp, a San Diego based company is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Part-Time Office Manager to manage the operational, administrative, and support aspects of our business. Do you love a challenge? Would you enjoy working in an exciting, entrepreneurial environment? Than we are looking for you! No more working for huge firms that swallow you up whole or early stage startups that don’t offer the stability or long-term career growth that you deserve.
InsideUp is an established yet nimble company. Powered by its proprietary technology, InsideUp has become a trusted source of high quality, real-time leads for clients such as Verizon, PayChex, ADP, First Data, TriNet, ShoreTel, TSYS, Progressive, and Mozy. The company provides a compelling value proposition using its proprietary lead generation technology, a vast marketing partner infrastructure, a vibrant business community, and compelling multi-media content.
- Manage operational procedures including business reporting, customer service quality, and office management
- Maintain various company business management systems including project management system
- Manage accounting/bookkeeping and related administrative duties including account receivables, account payables, payroll, vendor payments/refunds
- Maintain Employee files, ensuring all required paperwork is completed and filed appropriately in the employee file
- Facilitates and processes HR-related paperwork regarding HR compliance
- Support various operational aspects of business including office support, marketing support and sales support
- Manage relationships with vendors/ clients
We prefer that you have:
- 2-3 years of operations/office management/accounting experience
- Excellent project management experience
- Experience with BaseCamp, Microsoft Dynamics or other Web Based Business Management Systems a plus
- Experience with Quickbooks or other accounting software
- Self starter who can work with little or no supervision
- Energetic and detailed oriented with a respect for confidentiality
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
This opportunity offers a fantastic compensation package including a competitive hourly rate and stock equity.This is a part-time position requiring an approximate 20 hours per week commitment.