We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at InsideUp
Not the right job?
Operations Manager at InsideUp in San Diego, CA
InsideUp (www.insideup.com) in San Diego is seeking an Operations Manager to manage the operations, recruiting and administrative aspects of our business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work in an entrepreneurial environment and who is able to respond to changes in priorities. The successful candidate will need to be able to manage workload effectively, and handle several different projects at one time. Compensation will include competitive hourly pay plus stock equity.
InsideUp operates an online advertising/lead generation platform that’s dedicated solely to serving the needs of business service providers and their potential customers. The San Diego-based company provides a fast growing base of national clients such as PayChex, TriNet, Shortell, TeleDirect, and AnswerNet with qualified and verified sales leads using it unique and proprietary online platform.
- Manage operational procedures including business reporting, customer service quality, and office management.
- Maintain various company business management systems including project management system.
- Support various operational aspects of business including office support, call center support, marketing support and sales support.
- Implementing recruiting plan for company for sales, marketing and customer service.
- Mange relationships with vendors.
- Post jobs; qualify, screen and interview candidates.
-2-5 years of operations management experience.
- Business ownership and operational experience a plus.
- Excellent project management experience.
- Experience with BaseCamp, SugarCRM and Web Based Business Management Systems.
- Self starter who can work with little or no supervision.
- Energetic and detailed oriented with a respect for confidentiality.
To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining your interest in the company and previous experience related to this opportunity.