National Sales Executive at InsideUp in San Diego, CA
Are you a creative, collaborative sales professional looking for your next challenge? InsideUp, a San Diego based company is seeking a highly motivated and skilled National Sales Executive who loves a challenge and enjoys creating client relationships. No more working for huge firms that swallow you up whole or early stage startups that don’t offer the stability or long-term career growth that you deserve.
InsideUp is an established yet nimble company. Powered by its proprietary technology, InsideUp has become a trusted source of high quality, real-time leads for clients such as Verizon, PayChex, ADP, First Data, TriNet, ShoreTel, TSYS, Progressive, and Mozy. The company provides a compelling value proposition using its proprietary lead generation technology, a vast marketing partner infrastructure, a vibrant business community, and compelling multi-media content.
- Prospect and qualify leads and contacts using online research and outbound calling
- Heavy focus on fostering, developing and nurturing relationships with customers
- Pursue the most promising contacts with the goal of winning signed agreements
- Deliver web-based presentations of our online platform to potential clients
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline to achieve assigned monthly quotas
- Hunt, develop and grow new business across multiple industries
- Provide a collaborative consultative sales approach
- Uncover needs and offer appropriate solutions to close accounts over the phone
- Maintain a current knowledge of competitive products, pricing and policies
- Ensure a superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns
We prefer that you have:
- 1-3 years of inside sales and account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Must be comfortable prospecting, working various leads and providing online PowerPoint presentations
- Competency in presenting key selling points while focusing on customer needs
- Demonstrated track record of persistence, tenacity and ability to overcome objections
- Strong written and oral communication and phone skills
- Work experience in a service-oriented web based business, preferably B2B
- Experience using CRM system such as SugarCRM or SalesForce
- Creative, assertive and Web savvy
This opportunity offers a fantastic compensation plan including base pay, commission, bonuses, and stock equity. Please direct any questions and interest to our Recruiting Team; email@example.com.