Affiliate Marketing Internship at InsideUp in San Diego, CA
Affiliate Marketing Internship
InsideUp (www.insideup.com) is seeking an Affiliate Marketing Intern to assist in the recruitment and management of affiliates for its B2B lead generation platform. The Intern will research prospective affiliates, sign up new affiliates, and help manage existing relationships. It is an excellent opportunity for someone who is a senior or recent graduate with business and/or marketing degree, entrepreneurial, and who is passionate about a company at the leading edge of B2B online advertising and Web technologies.
InsideUp operates an online advertising/lead generation platform that’s dedicated solely to serving the needs of business service providers and their potential customers. The San Diego, CA based company provides B2B business service firms with qualified and verified sales leads delivered in real time. InsideUp’s platform also helps companies that are seeking business services to locate the right service provider for their specific needs.
It’s all made possible by InsideUp’s unique, proprietary platform, which combines next generation business-matching and prospect-profiling technologies with powerful search engine, social media and lead generation technologies. The company was founded by performance-based marketing, online advertising and lead generation experts.
- Directly assist with the growth of our affiliate programs, determine top affiliates to recruit, and drive efforts to contract new affiliates.
- Prospect and qualify potential affiliates using online research, referrals and cold calls.
- Pro-actively create and manage affiliate program goals, report affiliate activities and campaign performance, increase volume and quality of leads generated from affiliates.
- Research other affiliate offerings to ensure InsideUp remains competitive.
- Assist in the testing of and leading the development of creative ads for the affiliates.
- Ideal candidate should have a direct marketing background and experience working with affiliate networks.
- Extensive research and networking capabilities utilizing online data tools.
- Knowledge of B2B online marketing and/or online lead generation business models.
- Candidate must have strong analytical skills, be detail oriented and a self-starter.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Familiar with working in an incentive/goal driven environment.
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications or business.
- Must be able to commit to 15-20 hours per week in-office.
Hired candidate will receive cash compensation commissions plus stock equity. Advancement and career growth within the company is likely. To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining your interest in the company and previous experience related to this opportunity.