Affiliate Marketing Internship at InsideUp in San Diego, CA
InsideUp (www.insideup.com) is seeking an Affiliate Marketing Associate to assist in the recruitment and management of marketing affiliates for its lead generation platform. The Associate will research prospective affiliates, sign up new affiliates, and help manage existing relationships.
InsideUp is an established yet nimble company. Powered by its proprietary technology, InsideUp has become a trusted source of high quality, real-time leads for clients such as Verizon, PayChex, ADP, First Data, TriNet, ShoreTel, TSYS, Progressive, and Mozy. The company provides a compelling value proposition using its proprietary lead generation technology, a vast marketing partner infrastructure, a vibrant business community, and compelling multi-media content.
- Directly assist with the growth of our affiliate programs, determine top affiliates to recruit, and drive efforts to contract new affiliates.
- Prospect and qualify potential affiliates using online research, referrals and cold calls.
- Pro-actively create and manage affiliate program goals, report affiliate activities and campaign performance, increase volume and quality of leads generated from affiliates.
- Research other affiliate offerings to ensure InsideUp remains competitive.
- Assist in the testing of and leading the development of creative ads for the affiliates.
We prefer that you have:
- Ideal candidate should have a direct marketing background and experience working with affiliate networks.
- Extensive research and networking capabilities utilizing online data tools.
- Candidate must have strong analytical skills, be detail oriented and a self-starter.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Familiar with working in an incentive/goal driven environment.
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications or business.
- Must be able to commit to 10-15 hours per week in-office.
This is a paid internship offering a monthly stipend and stock equity. Advancement and career growth within the company is likely. To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining your interest in the company and previous experience related to this opportunity.